Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bring your green hat!

I wrote a nice little post yesterday about what I did yesterday-walking tour of Tel-Aviv with my program director, Erez, which included history, some architectural history (fun to see the Art- Nouveau and Bauhaus style after learning all about it in Arc and Decor) and a really cool panoramic overlook of the whole city from a parking garage of all places, and then when I was at work, the new kid that day turned out to be Itai Bronshtein, younger brother of Yuval with whom I attended Hebrew Academy for ten years, and whose father was my music teacher during that time. This kid was not the most fascinating to talk to but the extremely small world/crazy Jewish network that is Israel is always amazing. This is not an isolated Incident. Running into someone from your past happens here everyday to all kinds of people. It's one of many great things about his country.

So, anyway, I wrote a nice little post, as I said, but sadly, when I went to publish it, it mysteriously published only the title and none of the text, and I was never able to retrieve the post....ARGGGGGGGG. The same thing happened to me after writing a lovely facebook note about some friends last night, and so frankly right now I am a little too frustrated at computers to deal and write something more involved and try to recover any wit or witticisms that I may have had yesterday. the main point that I did want to get across, however, is that now that I am back on a more normal schedule, I will try to be writing more frequently, however, when there are comments on the blog, I tend to write a post more quickly. call it motivation, call it an incentive. Call it what you will but the point is leave a comment to say hello!!! This of course does not include the Aussie Reeds who can't seem to figure out how. I will have to handle just knowing you're out there...;) (I love you anyway. I will show you in 2 months how to work it!!!)
So, yes, moral of the story....leave a comment and there will be things to read. Also, start checking back more often cause there may be more gems for y'all!

peace out, ~K

No comments: